“Introduction to Electric Power,” Dr. Baldick’s most popular course with attorneys and regulators across the country, is now updated and available on video!
No traveling, no missed days of work. You get the same course — all the same materials and lectures. And you can view it at your own pace, wherever and whenever is most convenient.
This video course equips non-technical professionals such as lawyers and regulators to understand and discuss technical issues in the electricity industry. Emphasis is placed on organized wholesale markets. You’ll learn the fundamentals of electric power generation and transmission. And you’ll learn:
- how market outcomes are determined
- strategies to navigate the complexities of the industry
- best ways to identify and protect client interests
- technical know-how to write better contracts
- how to avoid costly mis-communication with technical professional
“An invaluable course. It has proven its worth many times over. As someone on the front line of the electricity wars, I wouldn’t enter the field of battle without it.”
For more details, click here.